Women Wearing Nylon Stocking Why Don't More Women Wear The Old Fashioned Nylon Stockings And Heels?

Why Don't More Women Wear The Old Fashioned Nylon Stockings And Heels? - women wearing nylon stocking

Perhaps I am old fashioned, but I'm sure that women are aware that people see a big change! The mere possibility that a principle of population or the league! It's so hot! High heels and stockings of a woman, well dressed, in jeans or even get dizzy! The feeling is Over The Top!
First, I am not a "Geezer" I'm not a grandparent yet, and I know women who are between 20 and scapegoats, they are everywhere! I thought it was not for all women! But I think some of the responses are interesting: "For the women no longer use" Does that mean we should not look at hot women, but try to look more like a man hot? What happens if a person does not use them and wear high heels, then make fun of him or fun! It seems that its very confusing, I tell you, when I was in New York symposium, there were at least 8 to 10 women wearing the real stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment