Can An Ear Infection Cause A Temperature Didnot Refrigerate Augmentin For 2 Days But Gave It To My Toddler For Ear Infection. Was None Of It Effective?

Didnot refrigerate Augmentin for 2 days but gave it to my toddler for ear infection. Was none of it effective? - can an ear infection cause a temperature

My son is requierd to antibiotics in ear infections. We mixed augmentin suspension Friday night .. and do not read me like a fool to the instructions and let it sit at room temperature on the kitchen counter. On Monday morning, after he questioned the dose in the morning we find that it would be cool. I have the pharmacy and the pediatrician's sister. Both said it was fine and could be continued. But online research and read that it was not 'cool' cause they lost 90% of power, especially when it is brown. Drugs are white to offwhite chgd dark liquid. So, despite what the docs and Saidi nurse asked the doctor via fax in the prescription of a 2nd for the and now I'm led to the suspension of the new refrigerator. Question: Of the 10 days, the first 3 days .. unrefreigerated drugs that includes the other 7 are good drugs. Drugs that are effective? I mean Arent the early days, the most effective? Microbes to develop resistance to this anti-biotic now?

No comments:

Post a Comment