Why Is An Enlarged Heart Bad Does Anyone Know Anything About An Enlarged Heart?

Does anyone know anything about an enlarged heart? - why is an enlarged heart bad

I played lacrosse in school and D1 have excersise year for the past two years in a row ... I did not have the time when he no longer than 5 days on my system, and had the number of days, 1 or 2 times. .. my heart was always a little, even as he about 10 (im 18 now) recnetly my heart beat a little into the air much to do, and I said that was the coach finally look to one docotor this, although I told IVE has my doctor several times that my heart beats (always say, nothing) in any case, this new medical uses, my sports an EKG and said somthing about change has an enlarged heart, and as is normal for me because I could have a Athlete am, but I have not done yet reached the test. Anyone who knows anything about this? Do you think it will still be able to stick the light Paly excersising Ive never had a serious problem? Do you think it is very likely that this is just an athlete, or what is worse is somthing?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

To see: "How the Grinch stole Christmas," I must admit, I do not know much about the advanced know by heart. However, if you need to know something of medicine, visit the website of the Mayo Clinic. They have a variety of information.

Post a Comment