How To Hookup 8 Wire Thermostat Cable Hookup Question?

Cable hookup question? - how to hookup 8 wire thermostat

I have a 20-inch color TV in my room. Recently, only the basic channels had (Chapter 3, 8, 20, 24, 61, etc.) I a pair of rabbit ears, had the fit freely in the cable connection and it has every time. Rarely my tv, so sometimes I have to load all the channels. but my father gave me a wire and when I connected to the back of the TV with cable connection in the wall, no other channels. Any help?

2 comments:

Jerry said...

You must do two things.
1. In the menu / setup to find the channel setting and change the settings for cable TV or cable TV. You are now on the broadcast / satellite / off-stage air. Without a change of attitude on cable do not have all available channels and you can get some in the right channel. Broadcast and cable use the same frequencies for channels 2 to 13 after the channels are different, so you have to say the TV is on cable.

2. Make an automatic channel scan / Auto Scan That will be read into memory all the available TV channels. Then you can use the up and down arrows on the remote for the channels.

You can manually add channels, as indicated, but the automatic scanning feature works much better. Auto-Scan is one thing at once.

jshaw said...

You have to go into the menu and switch to cable or you can manually add channels

Post a Comment