Pinky Web How Do I Make My Web Page That I Have Created Be Known To The World Like (Yahoo.com Or Google.com)?

How do I make my Web Page that I have created be known to the world like (Yahoo.com or Google.com)? - pinky web

I want to know how can I create a web page, then air, so that the world looks like MySpace or Facebook, or Pinky Buffie, Yahoo or Google. I have no idea who would start. I prossess create my own website, but I want to see the world that I created.

Then, without speaking, I would like for what I have created paid. Starting a business is for me what I am. Web Design I am currently here on campus and that's really my biggest. I'm curious to know how to configure my website to see the world and for what I paid.

If someone here can help me .. so thank you.

Now .. Done by the way, as I pay for my website shown? How does it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment